For the majority of students, the time spent in school will be an enjoyable one.  However, there may be occasions when it is necessary to make a complaint.  Most schools will have a dedicated member of staff who will deal with complaints.  Details of these individuals can be found on your school page.

In the first instance it is always best to find out the full story from the student and then make contact with the teacher or Head of Department.  If this fails to solve the issue, further guidance is provided by the Welsh Government in this link.  A copy of the advice document is available here.

Citizens Advice has some excellent advice here.

More information and advice on schools in the City and County of Swansea can be found here.